sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

Rated-R...♫

"Care may have adult content"
Rated-®

Baby put the work in
Like a champion
But the crowd is screaming
With their hands way up
Couldn’t be with no one else
You’re the only way
I'll win
Wait your turn... 
They can say whatever
I'ma do whatever
No pain is forever
Yup, you know this
So Hard...
Te amo, Te amo,
shes scared to breathe
I hold her hand, i got no choice uhh
Pull me out on the beach, danced in the water,
I start to leave
Shes begging me and asking why its over
Then she say te amo
Te Amo...
All I’ve got, all I’ve got
All I’ve got are these photographs
All I’ve got, all I’ve got
All I’ve got is nothing without you
You, you,
Got nothing without you
You, you,
Got nothing without you...
Photographs...♫
Big city
White lights
Sleep all day
Up all night

Hey baby
I'm a rockstar
Hey baby
I'm a rockstar
RockStar... 
You know I’m down
Down for life
Load everything, get ready ****
Let’s go
Gangster for life
Till the day that I die
I promise I’m standing high
Cause you know that I’m down
You know I’m down
Gangster for life
G4L...
We opened up a cold case love
And it got the best of us
and now prints, pictures & white outlines
Are all that’s left at the scene of a crime
Of a cold case love
Cold Case Of Love... ♫
Tonight I'm a let you be the captain
Tonight I'm a let you do your thing, yeah
Tonight I'm a let you be a rider
Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up babe

Tonight I'm a let it be fire
Tonight I'm a let you take me higher
Tonight baby, we can get it on
Yeah, we can get it on yeah
Rude Boy...


♫...Obviously the best record of Rihanna... ♫

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario